[typo] Typo plugins via externals or something...

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Aug 22 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Well, we'd have to move sidebars to plugins before we can break them
out.  Oh, wait... :-)

We need to build some sort of infrastructure for listing Typo plugins
and making them easy to install.  Once that's done, we'll probably
shed half of the sidebars.  There are some versioning issues that I
haven't spent much time thinking about, but I'm sure they're solvable.

Scott