[typo] Liquefaction?

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Tue Aug 22 13:35:31 EDT 2006

josh at hasmanythrough.com a écrit :
> Piers Cawley wrote:
>> josh at hasmanythrough.com writes:
>>> Not having to use Liquid is one of the main reasons I'm running Typo at
>>> work instead of Mephisto.
>> What don't you like about it?
> Mainly that it's not ubiquitous. I don't want to get locked in. Liquid
> seems pretty nifty for supporting user-contributed layouts and maintaining
> security, but since I'm doing all the layouts myself I don't need to worry
> about that.

Just thinking in term of having Typo spreading in the public, I think
erb / rhtml will be easier to understand by the public, and we need to
keep that solution if we want basic users to change their themes, don't we ?

More, I think we need a bit more markup in the views (mostly in the way
posts are displayed) to help web designers do their work, something like
the CSS Zengarden extra divs here and there.

I've been working on something like this lately, feeling stucked by the
current theming possibilities, and thinking about a "Typo CSSZengarden"

Frédéric de Villamil
"Quand tu veux chasser une belle fille, il vaut mieux commencer par
draguer sa copine moche" -- précepte de go.
http://t37.net				http://fredericdevillamil.com
neuro at 7el.net				tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337