[typo] Migration Issues - Wordpress2

Phillip Toland phil.toland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:19:32 EDT 2006

On 8/21/06, Doug Bromley <doug.bromley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I thought I'd managed it a while back - you may remember I had migration issues.
> Well I applied the patch from before and tried but it gave an SQL
> error in the body so I left it for a couple of weeks to see if it
> stabilised and the patches were applied.
>
> I tried again today with gem 4.0.3 of Typo and when I attempt to
> migrate my Wordpress2 database I get the following error:
<snip>

Doug,
The root cause of this seems to be that outbound pings are enabled.
The conversion script attempts to turn them off, but it might not work
if you already tried to do an import. Are you importing into a clean
database? If not, then you may need to turn off outbound pings before
doing the import.

Phil