[typo] Sidebars in trunk

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Mon Aug 21 12:30:00 EDT 2006

Apparently, I'm masochistic, because I've written two custom sidebars, and
I'm running directly off of trunk.  This caused a whole bunch of fun when
I upgraded last night.  I actually had to go into the database and delete
sidebar entries by hand this morning.  This is actually fine, I expected
it, however, I wanted to get started on re-writing the sidebars for 4.1,
and I can't even find them anymore.  They're not in
components/plugins/sidebars.