[typo] Gallery support

mathew meta at pobox.com
Mon Aug 21 11:10:47 EDT 2006

tuomas at peippo.eu wrote:
> Well idea was to create a simple "gallery" which would allow user to
> easily upload photos and show them on the web. There are lots of users
> that dont need any fancy gallery2 features and just want to show
> couple of photos nicely organized. E.g if you want to include photo in
> your post you would need to first create thumbnail for it and then
> upload them both to server and then use some textile(?) magic to get
> it showed.

Well, anyone can go create an account on Flickr and use that. Takes a
minute or two to set up, and you get commenting on photos, tagging
photos, groups of photos, and so on. I kinda feel like if you can't do
at least as much as that, you might as well not bother. The bar has been
raised too high for simple solutions to be worth the bloat.

mathew