[typo] Gallery support

tuomas at peippo.eu tuomas at peippo.eu
Sun Aug 20 16:05:27 EDT 2006

Quoting Lars Roland <lroland at gmail.com>:
> The general form should be something like this:
>
> * Create a resource category named XXX with an optional type.
> * Type handlers are written to add extended support for certain areas
> such as pictures (i.e. galleries with thumbnails, comments...), source
> files (highlighting, comments...) and so on.
> * Subcategory's are supported but optional thus we can add content to
> both the top resource category and its children.
> * Type should be inherited to subcategories

Yeah that seems much better solution and "future wise" if I can say. I
have to take a look at the source and see how those resources are
actually handled right now and how easily that sort of thing could be
developed.

Resources seems to already have some sort of metadata abilities but at
least didn't do anything different when I quickly tested those. It
would be good to somehow organize and group those resources in general
too and not just for photos.