[typo] Any colour as long as it Scribbish

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 12:37:39 EDT 2006

On 20 Aug 2006, at 16:51, Piers Cawley wrote:

> Gary Shewan <gpsnospam at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I'm part quoting Henry Ford here.  So at Trunk edge I'm wondering if
>> every theme bar Scribbish is broken? ;) Seems that way ... even
>> Azure.
>
> Dunno. Both Scribbish *and* Azure have been slightly broken, but we're
> working on it.
>
>> Time to look into how to style Scribbish...
>
> It'll reward you for it I think. It's much nicer structurally than
> Azure.

Yeah I'm going to look at theming that.  All good stuff and you're
putting a lot of hard work into it.  But for anybody thinking of
being right at the edge right now ... it's possible but can be tricky
- -probably only a wise move if you *really* want to test.  The note
on typosphere to switch to the stable branch for svn is a wise one.