[typo] Repeated article text in rss2.0 feed in r1246

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:59:08 EDT 2006

I'm seeing quite a strange thing in 1246, I use RSS2.0 feeds and my
the text for each article when it is published is being included
twice.  So an article would appear in the feed like this (for example)

Typos components directory is empty

The typo components directory now has no plugins.  There's an echo
Technorati tags: echo, typo

The typo components directory now has no plugins.  There's an echo
Technorati tags: echo, typo

I've tried restarting, and clearing caches.  But that doesn't have an
effect...