[typo] Email notification of comments

Pascal Belloncle psq at nanorails.com
Fri Aug 18 00:43:38 EDT 2006

Good to hear it works in your case too.  Time to enter a patch in trac.  I
also have a few tweaks to trackbacks and pingbacks as each one uses 2
threads while one would be plenty.

That fix is deceptivly simple but it took me long hours to track it down.
The best part of it, though, is that I now have a much better understanding
of rails observers, dependencies, dispatching and initialization code.  And
I learned quite a bit on the internals of typo too. :)

I wish I could use mongrel as well, but with DreamHost, I'm stuck with
fcgi.  Not for lack of trying various sneaky ways, but so far no luck.
Their setup of apache is just too locked down.

Pascal
http://blog.nanorails.com