[typo] export options, multi-blogs

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Aug 17 22:46:51 EDT 2006

We don't have a formal export format right now.  We're talking about
something Atom-based, but we don't have any code yet.  Worst-case,
generating an Atom feed with all of your articles would be pretty
easy--just crank up the number of items displayed in feeds to 99999
and then grab your feed.

The multi-blog code will probably start soon-ish.  It's a fairly
simple progression from where we're at now, although the first pass on
multi-blog support won't include any extra permission checking, so all
users will have admin access to all blogs.  Obviously this is going to
be temporary.

Scott