[typo] export options, multi-blogs

Josh Susser josh at hasmanythrough.com
Thu Aug 17 22:42:54 EDT 2006

I'm going to set up an internal blog at work, and was considering
using Typo.  But I may eventually want to move to another blog engine
and don't want to be locked in.  I recall seeing some emails a few
days back about work on an export feature using the Atom API or
something.  I'm curious what my options are for exporting content
from Typo, both now and in the foreseeable future.  I suppose I could
always write my own exporter code, but I'd rather not.

Also, is Typo's support for multiple blogs there yet, or is that
feature still a work in progress?

--
Josh Susser
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com