[typo] Email notification of comments

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Aug 17 22:18:29 EDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Trejkaz <trejkaz at trypticon.org> wrote:
> > Trejkaz,
> >
> > You need to set up your mail server information in config/mail.yml for
> > email notification to work.  See mail.yml.example for the format of
> > the file.  Hope this helps.
> I don't particularly care about mail notifications as I've only ever used
> the Jabber notifications.  But I've put a breakpoint in the function that
> sends Jabber notifications and that breakpoint is never reached.  See my
> previous mail to this list for further details; I actually put breakpoints
> in a huge number of places and found that the method which iterates over
> the users to see if they want notifications isn't even being called.
> Incidentally I'm talking about trunk here.  It's possible that 4.0.x works
> and then a bug was introduced on trunk after it was branched.

Hmm.  Mail notifications work for me.  The jabber ones used to work
for me, but I haven't retested.  I'll work on them once I've finished
merging my big block of 4.1 code.

The current trunk (r1230) is still 4.0.x; 4.0.3 will be out in a few
minutes.  I'm going to build a maintenance branch for 4.0.x soon, but
it hasn't happened yet.