[typo] More 4.1

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Aug 17 11:17:26 EDT 2006

It's not clear to me that body_html and friends actually work right in
4.0--I discovered last night that my 4.1 tree was actually
regenerating them every time, because body_html was never actually
saved back to the DB.  So our "html cache" wasn't persisting at all.
I thought about adding a 'save' after HTML generation, but that'd
screw up update times, which are visible in a number of feeds.

So I ripped *_html out and moved it to the fragment cache.  Filters
are fast enough now that running uncached isn't a big deal in dev mode
anyway.  It seems to work fine.

Scott