[typo] SubCategories

Neil Houston typo at rasga.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 10:39:03 EDT 2006

Say i'm bloggin about my life, so work, home, travel etc

Say i go travelling for 6 months and hit 5 countries,

I'd like to be able to have those as categories (that appear when hit
travel eg)

Travel -

Rather than having to create them and place them in my main category
list as this would mean yet more categories,

Also can help people to view just that info rather than using search