[typo] [FATAL] failed to allocate memory

Dick Davies rasputnik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:02:34 EDT 2006

On 15/08/06, Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org> wrote:

> I kind of doubt that dtrace will be very useful in debugging memory
> use inside of Ruby code--the interpreter will probably swizzle things
> enough to screw up dtrace.  OTOH, it'll probably be nice for I/O
> work...

Dtrace has high level probe providers as well as the kernel level stuff -
it's not like strace or truss, you get to monitor activity from top-level right
down to the internal kernel methods.

  http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/bmc?entry=dtrace_on_rails

Haven't run typo on opensolaris yet - has anyone else got it working?

http://number9.hellooperator.net/