[typo] Cleanups for 4.1

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 08:00:42 EDT 2006

"Scott Laird" <scott at sigkill.org> writes:

> Next, I cleaned up a bunch of helper code.  We had at *least* 8 copies
> of the article permalink generation code, and a pile of redundant ways
> to do almost everything.  So I cleaned up all of it, but this will
> break out-of-tree themes, filters, and sidebars.

Okay, the sooner we get this into trunk (and a 4.0.x release for that
matter) with the 'removed in 4.1' helpers dropping deprecation
warnings into the logs the better. We don't have to make the changes
yet, we *do* have to warn as early and widely as possible if we're
going to go changing public interfaces.

(Not something we've been desperately good at I admit)

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>