[typo] [FATAL] failed to allocate memory

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:05:54 EDT 2006

I've been having a heck of a time keeping my Typo FCGI sockets up and
running.  I haven't been able to find much help in the log files other then
quite a few "connection refused" and "backend died" error messages.   Just a
moment ago I was logged into the server while browsing my blog and was given
the following error: [FATAL] failed to allocate memory.  I haven't seen this
on any of the other Rails apps that I've managed deployment on, thus I'm
really curious as to if this is a Typo specific error or not.  My
environment is as follows:

Apache -> Lighttpd -> FCGI Sockets (2)
Typo 4.0.2
Ruby 1.8.4
TextDrive Shared Hosting

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.  I'd love to be
able to turn off my FCGI restart scripts.

Thanks.

Josh