[typo] Fill up your email box in one easy step

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:22:30 EDT 2006

I like the 'Ham?' or 'Spam?' filtering, but if you have an
established blog and want to limit the list in feedback to
'unconfirmed' then you have to check all comments and confirm they
are ham ...

... of course that means you get all the comments emailed to you
again (if you have notification turned on).

I suspect a sql hack is called for.  Is that easy enough to do
'status_confirmed=1' for all comments I currently have (as they are
all clear) or is there something tricky in it?