[typo] Help with comment box in themes

Jason Burks jburks725 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:47:27 EDT 2006

Err, correct me if I'm wrong, but Azure has no theme-specific
Javascript.  The scripts in public/javascripts should be available to
all themes in Typo, right?  As far as I can tell (and I'm still trying
to learn my way around in the codebase), these scripts are what
provide the effects for the Azure theme.  Looking at the html source
for my site rendered with Azure and with Scribbish, I see the same
four javascript files being loaded in each:

/javascripts/cookies.js
/javascripts/prototype.js
/javascripts/effects.js
/javascripts/typo.js

I'm actually thinking that there's a possible difference in the DOM
representation that's causing the problem.  Azure renders the form in
a table; Scribbish renders it in a fieldset.  Perhaps this is causing
the problem?  I'll try pulling the form out of the fieldset in
Scribbish and see what happens.

Any other suggestions that any might have would be appreciated.

-Jason