[typo] Help with comment box in themes

Jason Burks jburks725 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:23:55 EDT 2006

Hmm...I did a little more testing when I got home from work and
discovered that, for some very odd reason, the textarea clearing seems
to work for Scribbish in Safari, but not in Flock or Firefox on my
Mac.  In my testing at work, Azure seemed to work in Firefox and
Flock, but not Scribbish.  Now I'm thoroughly confused.  Anyone got
any suggestions?

Btw, this is with latest svn trunk, including the Rails 1.1.5 push.