[typo] Atom exporting

Alastair Rankine arsptr at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 9 09:25:09 EDT 2006

I just read the APP spec and I couldn't see any discussion about raw
vs cooked (as I like to call it) content.

I think it is unlikely that they (APP spec writers) will add
additional fields to the Atom entry document as alternative
representations of the content, but hey that's just my guess.

However it is pretty clear that APP builds upon Atom, and the
additional functionality provided is not particularly relevant to the
task of exporting blog content. For example the entries in a
"collection" are retrieved as an Atom feed document, with only minor
extensions: the paging extensions, which are largely irrelevant for
our purposes, and the "publishing control" extensions, which look
useful ("draft" status for entries).

The point being that we probably don't need to wait for APP to be
completed before starting work on blog exporting using Atom. Which is
good, because I have almost finished a first draft proposal on this
subject!