[typo] Atom exporting

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Aug 8 17:01:31 EDT 2006

I don't remember seeing it when I read the spec last year, and Tim
Bray thought that filtering and formatting was a known problem when I
asked him a couple weeks ago.  It doesn't really make a difference in
this case, though-we're talking about serializing the whole blog to an
Atom-based XML file, which is kind of orthogonal to the Atom
Publishing Protocol.  I don't believe there's any standardized way to
handle comments and trackbacks via APP, so building a generic blog
sync tool via APP isn't really possible, either.

Scott