[typo] Atom exporting

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Aug 8 16:36:36 EDT 2006

I really should re-read it, but I'm pretty sure the Atom blog API
stuff deals with getting the raw data out from the blog so you can
edit it. And you can request more than just the last 10 or 15 posts or
so - you can request chunks going back until the beginning.

So I would hold of discussion on this until we can verify whether the
Atom blog API does in fact do everything you want.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org