[typo] 4.0 Migration Issues, FC4, Mysql

Andy Ciordia andy at ciordia.info
Tue Aug 8 15:54:22 EDT 2006

Ah salvation from friends.. Explained my issue to a good rails/ruby
friend and he said Scott has it right, what you need is the migration
to run correctly.  You probably have hammed your db up since he
requested that, drop it, add it, remove the old cruft, push in a new
4.0 and show me the migration.  I did it, and voila.  My site sprang
back to life.   I need to change my sidebars call and bring over some
of the custom sidebar work done but BOY-O-BOY I've got a grin from
ear to ear.

Thanks Scott (& Jeff!).