[typo] mongrel weirdness

Timothy Brown tim at scarybright.org
Tue Aug 8 13:00:17 EDT 2006

Hi;

My setup looks like this:

Apache (on :80) proxies to Mongrel (on :8885)
Mongrel's "root" is ~/directory
Typo is installed in ~/directory/typo

if i've added in routes.rb

	ActionController::AbstractRequest.relative_url_root ="/typo"

in the right place, is there anything further I need to do in order
to achieve nirvana with typo under Mongrel?

when I try to go to http://domain/typo/, I get redirected to /typo/
accounts/signup (prior to the .relative_url_root change, this was
going to /accounts/signup), but typo reports 'Page not found'

There isn't anything of usefulness in the environment logs as far as
I can see.

Does anyone have any hints?  My host is A2 and they've so far not
been able to help me out with typo4 work.  (They're using an older
version of Mongrel, so typo config . url-prefix= won't work.

thanks,
tim