[typo] Typo's memory footprint

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:37:38 EDT 2006

I posted a follow up showing some more specfic memory hogs.  I haven't been
able to get anyone involved with RubyGems to clue me into why it needs so
much memory, yet.  Anyone that reads this and can provide me some insight as
the runtime shenanigans of RubyGems please do leave a comment on my site or
feel free to send me an email directly mocking me :-)

The post:
http://www.stevelongdo.com/articles/2006/08/08/rubygems-dependency-management-and-memory-use

--
Thanks,