[typo] Problem with permalink URLs on latest trunk (1193)

Jason Burks jburks725 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:43:36 EDT 2006

Scott,

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

You're right, stripping the slash from the canonical server url field
in admin seems to have fixed the issue.  When did that field show up
in the admin screen?  I don't remember it being there before...but
then I've been known to miss stupid things like that while looking for
a fix in the code. :-(

Thanks,
Jason