[typo] More medium/long term Typo goals

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Aug 6 02:24:05 EDT 2006

Actually, we have atom exporting already (I assume by exporting you mean
a feed). The atom support we need is the atom blog API. I have a branch
sitting around (on the comptuer in a box winging its way back to MA that
I won't see for two weeks) that was intended to work on that, but I
didn't get much work done back then. If nobody's taken it up in the next
few weeks I may re-start my attempt.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org