[typo] Application Error (Rails) from poison spam comment in Typo 4.0

mathew meta at pobox.com
Sat Aug 5 11:48:40 EDT 2006

I had another comment which caused Application Error (Rails) when I
tried to delete it from the admin interface.

It looks as if the e-mail address entered was:

"compliant Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit with:
ac4371ed0c0b451d71976078950c6937 Content-Type: text/plain Subject:
etworks is to: buletmann at aol.com"

I'm a bit surprised Typo apparently doesn't check for at least basic
validity of addresses.

Anyhow, how can I best extract and report the necessary data to
enable these kinds of bugs to be located and squashed? There didn't
seem to be anything useful in any of the log files.