[typo] Version Controling Modifications

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:49:16 EDT 2006

I'm using SVK. I have a mirror of typo trunk, then a local branch. I
treat the local branch as my SVN repository, and I deploy from there
via capistrano. All my extra files and junk are committed to that
local branch, which can be synced with my trunk mirror with one

It feels a bit awkward, still, but it's the only thing I could come up with.