[typo] Outgoing trackbacks?

NiLuJe ninuje at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:31:14 EDT 2006

  Hello :)

  I'm using typo trunk (r1028), and I'm having a hard time trying to get
outgoing trackbacks working...

  Do they actually work in current runk, and if so, how?

  There's no 'Trackback URL' entry in the article posting admin section, and
typo doesn't seem to auto-detect trackback links when the article contains a
link to another blog post, so I'm wondering how it's supposed to work...

  (I tested with a link to another typo trunk blog).

  Incoming trackbacks seems to work, according to a test with

  Thanks! :)