[typo] XML renderings...

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Apr 27 17:58:26 EDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:> "Scott Laird" <scott at sigkill.org> writes:> > No, I mean if we move the Atom feed from /xml/... to /articles,> > anddistinguish between the Atom feed and the HTML feed via the> > Acceptheader, then how do we feed both Atom and RSS from the same> > URL?>> DHH covers this in the article where he introduced them; you munge the> request to have an appropriate Accepts and serve up> 'application/xml+rss' and 'application/xml+atom' or whatever it is.
I'm having a hard time finding this.  Pointer?
> And ideally we drop Atom 0.3 from our supported list.
No problem, but I'd like to have at least *one* release with both,just for transition's sake.
Also, using respond_to blows caching out of the water again.  The pagecache is completely unsuitable for URLs that can feed either Atom orHTML, and the action cache will need a bit of work.