[typo] XML renderings...

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Apr 27 15:48:55 EDT 2006

On 4/27/06, mathew <meta at pobox.com> wrote:> Scott Laird wrote:> > A couple things:> > 1.  How do we do both RSS and Atom feeds?> >>> Ruby XML Builder 2.0 was released recently. It now does automatic> escaping. I don't find Atom or RSS to be complicated enough that it's> worth using a special purpose library to *produce* them; they're just> XML, after all.
No, I mean if we move the Atom feed from /xml/... to /articles, anddistinguish between the Atom feed and the HTML feed via the Acceptheader, then how do we feed both Atom and RSS from the same URL?