[typo] Timezones

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Wed Apr 26 09:11:12 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 13:46, mathew wrote:
> No, that's not a problem. The problem is how to display the information.
> Generally speaking, you want it to be in a time zone that makes sense to
> users, which means you need user preferences. Even if you default to a
> specific time zone, you still have the issue of DST; see previous
> discussion.

Funnily enough, Typo already says dates like "4 days ago" to the actual user.

That is, unless you're talking about something in the admin interfaces.  But
user preferences wouldn't be a stretch in the admin preferences, as we
already have email and Jabber ID in there.

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/