[typo] Timezones

George Sudarkoff george at sudarkoff.com
Sun Apr 23 15:08:59 EDT 2006

Storing time in UTC and not storing anything else makes perfect sence (to
me) for two reasons. First, because UTC never changes. Second, because if we
want to be really smart about it, we should display the time in the time
zone of the _reader_.

But really, as it's all oh so badly messed up in our heads (if you have
relatives or friends you call often on the other side of the planet, you
know what I'm talking about), as far as the relative order of articles and
comments is preserved nothing else really matters all that much.