[typo] Timezones

Syed Uzair Aqeel uzair at nairang.org
Sat Apr 22 11:05:20 EDT 2006

Y'know, it'd be nice if I could specify a time offset in the admin interface
so that my blog lived in the same timezone as me. I host with DreamHost,
which is currently in PDT, whereas I'm in the UK. I know blog clients like
Ecto (http://ecto.kung-foo.tv) allow one to set an offset, but I normally
use either the Admin interface or the Performancing extension
(http://performancing.com/) to post, and neither of those have a similar
option. (To be fair, if you're not doing a 'Quick Post' one can adjust the
time of publishing manually in the Admin interface, but it's tedious doing
this for each blog entry).

I suspect this would be a fairly simple fix, so I'll try throwing my creaky
Ruby skillz at it.