[typo] typo 2.6 cache incompatible with utf-8 contains

David Verdú david.tunoheavy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:51:07 EDT 2006

Hello, I´m using 2.6 stable version with Rails 1.0 attached. I insert utf-8
contains in some views and posts and it displays well but, when some view is
stored into cache and I make some changes (add a comment, a post..), typo
displays utf-8 special characterers bad, like if it were latin1 charset.
When I clear cache, all is displayed perfectly in utf-8. Why is it happen?
I´m using fastcgi and I've also tryed to put @headers["Content-Type"] =
"text/html; charset=utf-8" into application controller with a before_filter.