[typo] Controller stack got out of kilter!

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Sun Apr 16 11:58:11 EDT 2006

Matt Rose <mattrose at folkwolf.net> writes:

> On 15-Apr-06, at 1:10 PM, Matt Rose wrote:
>> I'm getting the exact same problem with my custom sidebar that I
>> wrote.
>> I tried rebuilding the controller from scratch, but I'm still
>> getting that error.
>> any time I try to activate just the bare bones of the controller, I
>> get that error.
>> Here's the controller, can anyone help?

Your configure.rhtml is broken. Check out any of the configure.rthml
files associated with the distributed sidebars and you'll noticed that
they're lacking a bunch of annoying boilerplate. Ditch the equivalent
boilerplate in your configure.rhtml and all manner of things will be

Or, wait 'til I upload my latest patch to the sidebar system and ditch
your configure.rhtml entirely (don't worry if you don't wait, the
changes I'm currently working on don't break backwards
compatibility -- I *had* to make a backwards incompatible change to
make things work with IE6, which doesn't like nested forms).

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>