[typo] Amazon Sidebar Component Broken?

Terry Donaghe terry.donaghe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:07:41 EDT 2006

Ok - I figured out how to make it work.  The only way I could get it to work
was to choose a blog text filter which included the Amazon post processing
filter.  The Amazon Controller for the text filter plugin adds the asin to
the whiteboard.  So, after setting that up, to include an Amazon URL, you
put in your anchor tag like this:

and it turns into:

With your own associate ID at the end.

This was extremely not straightfoward.  D'oh!