[typo] HTML structure

Peter Donald peter at realityforge.org
Sat Apr 15 07:18:46 EDT 2006

On 4/15/06, Gary Shewan <gpsnospam at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 Apr 2006, at 07:50, Peter Donald wrote:
> >  I am sure other people would be willing to put work into
> > maintaining themes if there was some central location to do it in.
> >
> I think that's called typogarden.com ;)

As far as I can tell that is just an unordered list of pointers to
themes that no longer work. I guess I was talking about a subversion
repo that contained a set of themes that are maintained in concert
with typo development. Each theme would list which version(s) of typo
it is compatible with and that way when you wanted a theme that worked
you could look at this repo. Something like typogarden may work when
the theme API is stable but until now it is just going to frustrate
people when they try and use it IMHO.

Peter Donald