[typo] HTML structure

Peter Donald peter at realityforge.org
Sat Apr 15 02:50:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

On 4/14/06, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
> So, I've been looking at Scribbish[1] and the CSS Zen Garden[2] and I
> like what I see. In particular, I like the idea of the hAtom
> microformat for our articles, and I really like the idea of making
> sure we have a robust semantic structure for our core HTML. Every time
> someone has to write rhtml in their themes I cringe slightly.

That sounds like a great idea. However as part of this move it may be
a good idea to pull in some of themes that have been created for typo
into a subversion repo somewhere. That way they can be adapted for the
new system as it progresses and we wouldn't be in situation now where
the theme contest consists of themes that are now no longer compatible
with trunk. I would be happy to help maintain the three themes that I
use and I am sure other people would be willing to put work into
maintaining themes if there was some central location to do it in.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald