[typo] Typo-list Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Fri Apr 14 22:17:42 EDT 2006

It's possible rake migrate broke because Rails 1.1 wants Rake 0.7,
and if you still had 0.6.2 it could cause problems.

In any case, instead of hand-patching your database, which people
I've heard have done that usually end up having problems later on
down the road, I suggest you hop over to irc://irc.freenode.net/#typo
(using your favorite IRC client) and talk to us about it. That said,
AFAIK migrations should be working fine for everybody now, even on
SQLite.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org