[typo] jabber_notify.rb error

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Thu Apr 13 23:37:47 EDT 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 01:36, Piers Cawley wrote:
> George Sudarkoff <george at sudarkoff.com> writes:
> > I keep getting this error. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I
> > am running r977 (don't have time to update).
>
> Can someone please just dike the entire jabber notification subsystem
> out? We'll start again from clean after 4.0. I'd do it myself, but I'm
> stuck doing paing work at the moment.

Alternatively could someone commit my patch which makes it all work?  It's
been on the trac for quite some time now.

The main problem is that Typo went with Jabber4R, which is buggy.  Replace
that with XMPP4R, and everything works fine.

TX

P.S. If you're going to throw out Jabber notification, please throw out
     email notification too.  I only use the Jabber one, after all, and
     can't imagine why anyone would want to be notified via email. ;-p

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/