[typo] Noob Typo Questions (uh oh!)

Terry Donaghe terry.donaghe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:22:13 EDT 2006

Groovy - thanks Ryan!  It appears that I pulled down the trunk (which I'm
guessing is the "current" version) and my revision is 1001.

I was going to ask more questions, but I found them answered here:

I noticed that the current revision is 1005.  I also noticed the line that
says in the future I'll be able to do "svn update"

Is there a current way to get the current stuff without messing up my blog?

Just curious.