[typo] Questions for a white paper involving a demo install ofTypo

Leibowitz, Samuel J Samuel.Leibowitz at unisys.com
Tue Apr 11 15:31:56 EDT 2006

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the replies.

My intention was originally to disable caching because I thought the
issue of how fast it could serve cached content wasn't as interesting as
how fast it could do uncached content.  I'd include a warning in the
text that actual implementations would be considerably faster due to the
presence of the cache, and possibly use memcached after the last run to
give comparison numbers.

I was going to run using 2.6.0_with-rails, since the folks I'm writing
for really get queasy around anything with a whiff of "beta" around it.
Deactivating the sidebars shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Thanks again,
	Sam