[typo] Submissiontime not working for comments

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Tue Apr 11 15:19:43 EDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 07:53:45PM +0200, Peter Karlberg wrote:
> I have a problem. In my blogg which uses Typo 2.6 comments get the
> wrong timestamp i.e. the first one could be right but the next can
> get the same as the first. This makes the display of comments a
> little bit strange becouse the order then becomes random. Is there a
> patch for this problem?

Are you using PostgreSQL and Rails 1.0?  If so, there's a known bug,
where it caches the default time for new records.  I made a small patch
which appears to be working ok for me so far:

  http://happygiraffe.net/blog/archives/2006/02/17/typo-times-fix

Apparently it's fixed in Rails 1.1, but I haven't upgraded to check
yet...

-Dom