[typo] Noob Typo Questions (uh oh!)

Terry Donaghe terry.donaghe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:10:40 EDT 2006

I have my typo blog up and running now (http://typo.rubynoob.com), but I
have a couple of questions.

First, where's the best place to look for typo documentation?  I don't see
anything under documentation at:
except for some troubleshooting tips.

Second, how do I determine which version of typo I'm running?  I pulled it
down using subversion using a command I found in a tutorial somewhere (I
don't really know how to use subversion).

Third, is it common for the sidebar functionality to freak out everytime you
use it?  When I add a new item to my sidebar and then publish it, the order
of the existing items on my blog usually changes to a non-desired order.
I'll often move stuff around to the way I like it and then when I go back in
to fool with the sidebar itemms, their order will be changed yet again.  Is
this an expected behavior?  If not, is there something I can do about it,
aside from editting the rails code?

Thanks for any answers!