[typo] Web search and robots

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson jon.borgthorsson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:04:51 EDT 2006

I was just wondering if a built in support for dynamic robots.txt
files and google sitemaps wouldn't be nice.
I think that dynamically generating google sitemap files would really
help users of typo to get their page out to the masses and controlling
the robots.txt file could reduce load and keep unwanted content of the
search engines. For example there is no need for google to be always
searching the RSS feeds.

Having some control over it in the admin section is something I would
love. How about the rest?

Robots.txt info:
Google Sitemaps info:

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson