[typo] [Typo] broken tests when running rake?

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:55:43 EDT 2006

Thanks Scott!

I thought running rake db:test:prepare would take care of any migration
needs.

Also I notice it targets the DEV environment when I run it is this the
intended behaviour?

Anyway, that's got me further now only two tests fail in r1004.

test_mt_supported_methods(BackendControllerTest):
NoMethodError: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!
The error occured while evaluating nil.length

test_mt_supported_text_filters(BackendControllerTest):