[typo] Application error (Rails) on site navigation

Jack Schwarz jack.schwarz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:36:40 EDT 2006

Piers was nice enough to help me out with this one. I will post the
solution below incase anyone else is having trouble.

Some themes (Scribbish in particular) were giving me Rails errors when
rendering pages. This was the the fix:

Change the line in /layouts/default.rhtml that reads

<%= render_component(:controller => 'sidebars/sidebar', :action =>
'display_plugins') %>

to read

<%= render_sidebars %>